How to make httpd24 (scl) use php >= 7.2 (RHEL 6.10)?How do I select which Apache MPM to use?Trying to...

What could be a means to defeat a childrens’ nightmare?

Correct physics behind the colors on CD (compact disc)?

How to mitigate "bandwagon attacking" from players?

In which way proportional valves are controlled solely by current?

How do you say “my friend is throwing a party, do you wanna come?” in german

Why is it "take a leak?"

Every subset equal to original set?

What is a term for a function that when called repeatedly, has the same effect as calling once?

Are all UTXOs locked by an address spent in a transaction?

“I had a flat in the centre of town, but I didn’t like living there, so …”

What is the meaning of "notice to quit at once" and "Lotty points”

Where is the fallacy here?

Did Amazon pay $0 in taxes last year?

The need of reserving one's ability in job interviews

Is there a frame of reference in which I was born before I was conceived?

Must 40/100G uplink ports on a 10G switch be connected to another switch?

If there are any 3nion, 5nion, 7nion, 9nion, 10nion, etc.

Being asked to review a paper in conference one has submitted to

PTIJ: Aharon, King of Egypt

How can I highlight parts in a screenshot

A bug in Excel? Conditional formatting for marking duplicates also highlights unique value

I can't die. Who am I?

Caulking a corner instead of taping with joint compound?

Can we carry rice to Japan?



How to make httpd24 (scl) use php >= 7.2 (RHEL 6.10)?


How do I select which Apache MPM to use?Trying to install php-devel on AWS EC2 server to compile a PHP extension, but getting errors “httpd24 conflicts with httpd-2.2.27-1.3.amzn1.x86_64”php5.6.2 installation with httpd24 ( apache version 2.4.10 ) on centos/rhelInstall httpd24, php56 and php70 as SCL is not working with error “file not found”Make Yum recognize that httpd24-httpd (from SCL) provides the webserver virtual packageHow to let Puppet Apache module manage RHEL7 SCL PHP7 packageInstall multiple PHP on CentOS 6.10httpd24 by scl doesn't render phpPHP 7.2 - Apache 2.4 memory limit issueHow to installing PHP71 on RHEL 7 that requires HTTPD24 with HTTPD













0















I am fairly new to working with RHEL and I was wondering if it was possible to have an httpd24 instanced installed as a software collection
httpd24.x86_64 1.1-18.el6 @rhel-x86_64-server-6-rhscl-1 work with a PHP version other than the one included in the collection (7.0.10). Due to some incompatibilities with MySQL 8.0 I am seeing the need to update to 7.2.0 (https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=74461). I've tried installing it and linking the .so file it places in the httpd 2.2 system package into the httpd24 modules folder. However, I quickly found out that due to some interface differences between httpd 2.2 and httpd 2.4, the PHP install was incompatible.



I'm trying not to make things messy on the server as I am not the only one that uses it and some maintenance is actually performed by other people. Is there a straightforward way to make this happen?









share







New contributor




DamianJ is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.

























    0















    I am fairly new to working with RHEL and I was wondering if it was possible to have an httpd24 instanced installed as a software collection
    httpd24.x86_64 1.1-18.el6 @rhel-x86_64-server-6-rhscl-1 work with a PHP version other than the one included in the collection (7.0.10). Due to some incompatibilities with MySQL 8.0 I am seeing the need to update to 7.2.0 (https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=74461). I've tried installing it and linking the .so file it places in the httpd 2.2 system package into the httpd24 modules folder. However, I quickly found out that due to some interface differences between httpd 2.2 and httpd 2.4, the PHP install was incompatible.



    I'm trying not to make things messy on the server as I am not the only one that uses it and some maintenance is actually performed by other people. Is there a straightforward way to make this happen?









    share







    New contributor




    DamianJ is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
    Check out our Code of Conduct.























      0












      0








      0








      I am fairly new to working with RHEL and I was wondering if it was possible to have an httpd24 instanced installed as a software collection
      httpd24.x86_64 1.1-18.el6 @rhel-x86_64-server-6-rhscl-1 work with a PHP version other than the one included in the collection (7.0.10). Due to some incompatibilities with MySQL 8.0 I am seeing the need to update to 7.2.0 (https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=74461). I've tried installing it and linking the .so file it places in the httpd 2.2 system package into the httpd24 modules folder. However, I quickly found out that due to some interface differences between httpd 2.2 and httpd 2.4, the PHP install was incompatible.



      I'm trying not to make things messy on the server as I am not the only one that uses it and some maintenance is actually performed by other people. Is there a straightforward way to make this happen?









      share







      New contributor




      DamianJ is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.












      I am fairly new to working with RHEL and I was wondering if it was possible to have an httpd24 instanced installed as a software collection
      httpd24.x86_64 1.1-18.el6 @rhel-x86_64-server-6-rhscl-1 work with a PHP version other than the one included in the collection (7.0.10). Due to some incompatibilities with MySQL 8.0 I am seeing the need to update to 7.2.0 (https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=74461). I've tried installing it and linking the .so file it places in the httpd 2.2 system package into the httpd24 modules folder. However, I quickly found out that due to some interface differences between httpd 2.2 and httpd 2.4, the PHP install was incompatible.



      I'm trying not to make things messy on the server as I am not the only one that uses it and some maintenance is actually performed by other people. Is there a straightforward way to make this happen?







      httpd rhel6 php7 scl





      share







      New contributor




      DamianJ is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.










      share







      New contributor




      DamianJ is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.








      share



      share






      New contributor




      DamianJ is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.









      asked 3 mins ago









      DamianJDamianJ

      1




      1




      New contributor




      DamianJ is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.





      New contributor





      DamianJ is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.






      DamianJ is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer








          StackExchange.ready(function() {
          var channelOptions = {
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "2"
          };
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function() {
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled) {
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function() {
          createEditor();
          });
          }
          else {
          createEditor();
          }
          });

          function createEditor() {
          StackExchange.prepareEditor({
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader: {
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          },
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          });


          }
          });






          DamianJ is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.










          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function () {
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fserverfault.com%2fquestions%2f957118%2fhow-to-make-httpd24-scl-use-php-7-2-rhel-6-10%23new-answer', 'question_page');
          }
          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes








          DamianJ is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.










          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          DamianJ is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.













          DamianJ is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.












          DamianJ is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.
















          Thanks for contributing an answer to Server Fault!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid



          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.


          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function () {
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fserverfault.com%2fquestions%2f957118%2fhow-to-make-httpd24-scl-use-php-7-2-rhel-6-10%23new-answer', 'question_page');
          }
          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          117736 Шеррод Примітки | Див. також | Посилання | Навігаційне...

          As a Security Precaution, the user account has been locked The Next CEO of Stack OverflowMS...

          Маріан Котлеба Зміст Життєпис | Політичні погляди |...