Resolving Exchange 2019 Management Shell startup failuresExchange 2010 console and shell not connecting after...

Can I cast a spell through the Invoke Duplicity clone while inside a Forcecage?

How to kill a localhost:8080

Called into a meeting and told we are being made redundant (laid off) and "not to share outside". Can I tell my partner?

Four buttons on a table

What is a term for a function that when called repeatedly, has the same effect as calling once?

Is divide-by-zero a security vulnerability?

A bug in Excel? Conditional formatting for marking duplicates also highlights unique value

Would the melodic leap of the opening phrase of Mozart's K545 be considered dissonant?

Can the Shape Water Cantrip be used to manipulate blood?

If nine coins are tossed, what is the probability that the number of heads is even?

PTIJ: What’s wrong with eating meat and couscous?

Why is my Contribution Detail Report (native CiviCRM Core report) not accurate?

What does each site of a vanilla 9.1 installation do?

How can I be pwned if I'm not registered on the compromised site?

The need of reserving one's ability in job interviews

Wardrobe above a wall with fuse boxes

Understanding the template

Should I use HTTPS on a domain that will only be used for redirection?

When do _WA_Sys_ statistics Get Updated?

I encountered my boss during an on-site interview at another company. Should I bring it up when seeing him next time?

Must 40/100G uplink ports on a 10G switch be connected to another switch?

Has Wakanda ever accepted refugees?

3.5% Interest Student Loan or use all of my savings on Tuition?

Create chunks from an array



Resolving Exchange 2019 Management Shell startup failures


Exchange 2010 console and shell not connecting after a fresh installPowershell Remote Execution Error on EC2Powershell - Cloning ACL's for whole drive - Error Log?Exception Enumerating SQL Server Instances with SMO WMI ManagedComputerCopying files from local server to remote server using powershellHow do I find the mailbox name for an exchange 2010 account so I can connect using mapiWinRM cannot connectno access to powershell management shell (is powershell 5 the culprit?)Remote Powershell not working but test-wsman doesCatch the error on if statement powershell













0















I am trying to figure out while Exchange Management Shell is continuing to fail.



I have made sure kerberos is enable on the IIS. I am not sure what else I can do to try to fix this issue.




VERBOSE: Connecting to VSDCA2K16MAIL01.advsystems.com. New-PSSession :
[vsdca2k16mail01.advsystems.com] Processing data from remote server
vsdca2k16mail01.advsystems.com failed with the following error
message: The EndpointConfiguration with the
http://schemas.microsoft.com/powershell/Microsoft.Exchange identifier
is not in a valid initial session state on the remote computer.
Contact your Windows PowerShell administrator, or the owner or creator
of the endpoint configuration. For more information, see the
about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic. At line:1 char:1
+ New-PSSession -ConnectionURI "$connectionUri" -ConfigurationName Micr ...
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : OpenError: (System.Manageme....RemoteRunspace:RemoteRunspace) [New-PSSession],
PSRemotin gTransportException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : IncorrectProtocolVersion,PSSessionOpenFailed











share|improve this question







New contributor




Michael Downey is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.

























    0















    I am trying to figure out while Exchange Management Shell is continuing to fail.



    I have made sure kerberos is enable on the IIS. I am not sure what else I can do to try to fix this issue.




    VERBOSE: Connecting to VSDCA2K16MAIL01.advsystems.com. New-PSSession :
    [vsdca2k16mail01.advsystems.com] Processing data from remote server
    vsdca2k16mail01.advsystems.com failed with the following error
    message: The EndpointConfiguration with the
    http://schemas.microsoft.com/powershell/Microsoft.Exchange identifier
    is not in a valid initial session state on the remote computer.
    Contact your Windows PowerShell administrator, or the owner or creator
    of the endpoint configuration. For more information, see the
    about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic. At line:1 char:1
    + New-PSSession -ConnectionURI "$connectionUri" -ConfigurationName Micr ...
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo : OpenError: (System.Manageme....RemoteRunspace:RemoteRunspace) [New-PSSession],
    PSRemotin gTransportException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : IncorrectProtocolVersion,PSSessionOpenFailed











    share|improve this question







    New contributor




    Michael Downey is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
    Check out our Code of Conduct.























      0












      0








      0








      I am trying to figure out while Exchange Management Shell is continuing to fail.



      I have made sure kerberos is enable on the IIS. I am not sure what else I can do to try to fix this issue.




      VERBOSE: Connecting to VSDCA2K16MAIL01.advsystems.com. New-PSSession :
      [vsdca2k16mail01.advsystems.com] Processing data from remote server
      vsdca2k16mail01.advsystems.com failed with the following error
      message: The EndpointConfiguration with the
      http://schemas.microsoft.com/powershell/Microsoft.Exchange identifier
      is not in a valid initial session state on the remote computer.
      Contact your Windows PowerShell administrator, or the owner or creator
      of the endpoint configuration. For more information, see the
      about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic. At line:1 char:1
      + New-PSSession -ConnectionURI "$connectionUri" -ConfigurationName Micr ...
      + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      + CategoryInfo : OpenError: (System.Manageme....RemoteRunspace:RemoteRunspace) [New-PSSession],
      PSRemotin gTransportException
      + FullyQualifiedErrorId : IncorrectProtocolVersion,PSSessionOpenFailed











      share|improve this question







      New contributor




      Michael Downey is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.












      I am trying to figure out while Exchange Management Shell is continuing to fail.



      I have made sure kerberos is enable on the IIS. I am not sure what else I can do to try to fix this issue.




      VERBOSE: Connecting to VSDCA2K16MAIL01.advsystems.com. New-PSSession :
      [vsdca2k16mail01.advsystems.com] Processing data from remote server
      vsdca2k16mail01.advsystems.com failed with the following error
      message: The EndpointConfiguration with the
      http://schemas.microsoft.com/powershell/Microsoft.Exchange identifier
      is not in a valid initial session state on the remote computer.
      Contact your Windows PowerShell administrator, or the owner or creator
      of the endpoint configuration. For more information, see the
      about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic. At line:1 char:1
      + New-PSSession -ConnectionURI "$connectionUri" -ConfigurationName Micr ...
      + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      + CategoryInfo : OpenError: (System.Manageme....RemoteRunspace:RemoteRunspace) [New-PSSession],
      PSRemotin gTransportException
      + FullyQualifiedErrorId : IncorrectProtocolVersion,PSSessionOpenFailed








      powershell exchange windows-server-2016 windows-server-2019






      share|improve this question







      New contributor




      Michael Downey is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.











      share|improve this question







      New contributor




      Michael Downey is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.









      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question






      New contributor




      Michael Downey is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.









      asked 10 mins ago









      Michael DowneyMichael Downey

      1163




      1163




      New contributor




      Michael Downey is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.





      New contributor





      Michael Downey is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.






      Michael Downey is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer








          StackExchange.ready(function() {
          var channelOptions = {
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "2"
          };
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function() {
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled) {
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function() {
          createEditor();
          });
          }
          else {
          createEditor();
          }
          });

          function createEditor() {
          StackExchange.prepareEditor({
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader: {
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          },
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          });


          }
          });






          Michael Downey is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.










          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function () {
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fserverfault.com%2fquestions%2f957115%2fresolving-exchange-2019-management-shell-startup-failures%23new-answer', 'question_page');
          }
          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes








          Michael Downey is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.










          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          Michael Downey is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.













          Michael Downey is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.












          Michael Downey is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.
















          Thanks for contributing an answer to Server Fault!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid



          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.


          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function () {
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fserverfault.com%2fquestions%2f957115%2fresolving-exchange-2019-management-shell-startup-failures%23new-answer', 'question_page');
          }
          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          117736 Шеррод Примітки | Див. також | Посилання | Навігаційне...

          As a Security Precaution, the user account has been locked The Next CEO of Stack OverflowMS...

          Маріан Котлеба Зміст Життєпис | Політичні погляди |...